Unless you have a peanut allergy, here’s a simple, versatile recipe to memorize!
It’s a basic thai-inspired peanut sauce that makes a fantastic dip, or sauce to pour over wilted greens.
1/4 cup natural peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
1/4 cup boiling water
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1. Put 1/4 cup water on stove to boil
2. Finely mince garlic
3. Scoop peanut butter into medium-sized bowl
4. Add soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic to the bowl with the peanut butter
5. Pour boiling water into bowl
6. Stir ingredients together until smooth
Serve as a dip for raw veggies (cucumbers, carrots, peas, etc.) or spring rolls
OR pour sauce over sauteed greens and eat with rice or quinoa