Still have questions? Check our About Us page for more information on farm and pickup locations, and please read our FAQ and What Is CSA if you’re new to City Commons. You can email us directly at email@example.com with any other inquiries
Payment and Pricing
Our 2019 prices are as follows:
- Full share (20 weeks): $500 until March 20, $525 afterwards.
- Half share (every other week): $275 until March 20, $290 afterwards
- Flower share: $180 (16 weeks); $90 (8 weeks)
- Storage share: $62
- November Holiday Bonus share: $62
Please email us if you need to break up the cost into multiple payments–we’d like to work with you to make your CSA season a success.
You can now use your Bridge Card to pay for a CSA (flowers excepted). SNAP members will pay weekly at pickup; a $50 (cash/check) deposit is required to sign up and will be refunded at season’s end unless multiple pickups are missed.
Days and Locations
We harvest twice a week and currently offer 6 pickup locations on different days. See About Us for more information on locations. Choose from:
- Singing Tree Garden (4-7 PM)
- The Farmer’s Hand (4-7 PM)
- Iroquois Avenue Farm (Friday 5-7 PM)
- Pure Pastures (Saturday, 9 AM-12 PM; half shares only)
- Oakland Avenue Farmers Market (Saturday, 11 AM-3:30 PM)