We are currently SOLD OUT of produce shares for June 2018. We have begun to sell 2019 shares. Please look below or on the lefthand menu for more information.
Still have questions? Check our About Us page for more information on farm and pickup locations, and please read our FAQ and What Is CSA if you’re new to City Commons. You can email us directly at email@example.com with any other inquiries
Payment and Pricing
Our 2019 prices are as follows:
- Full share (20 weeks): $500
- Half share (every other week): $275
- Flower share: $180 (16 weeks); $90 (8 weeks)
- Storage share: $62
- November Holiday Bonus share: $62
Returning members can sign up before Earth Day (April 22) at our 2018 rates–thanks for supporting City Commons!
Members who pay by check save 3% off the total (due otherwise for PayPal fees). Please email us if you need to break up the cost into multiple payments–we’d like to work with you to make your CSA season a success.
You can now use your Bridge Card to pay for a CSA (flowers excepted). SNAP members will pay weekly at pickup; a $50 (cash/check) deposit is required to sign up and will be refunded at season’s end unless multiple pickups are missed. This option is currently only available for Saturday pickup at Food Field.
Days and Locations
We harvest twice a week and currently offer 6 pickup locations on different days. See About Us for more information on locations. Choose from:
- Singing Tree Garden (4-7 PM)
- The Farmer’s Hand (4-7 PM)
- Iroquois Avenue Farm (Friday 5-7 PM)
- Food Field (Saturday, 10 AM-1 PM)
- Pure Pastures (Saturday, 9 AM-12 PM; half shares only)
- Oakland Avenue Farmers Market (Saturday, 11 AM-3:30 PM)
What about delivery?
Sorry but we’re not able to offer home delivery at this time. Does your workplace have 10+ members interested in joining? We may be able to schedule a special delivery if you are a motivated coordinator!